nsd online classes waiver
By checking the box in the New Customer Form, I agree to the following:
1. I intend to participate in an NSD Online class or classes offered by Virginia Keast Fitness Ltd, trading as Never Stop Dancing (NSD). I recognize that all NSD classes require physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any NSD class. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in any NSD class.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in NSD classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages (known or unknown), property damage or loss of any kind in which I may incur as a result of participating in NSD classes facilitated by NSD, Virginia Keast, staff and instructors.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in NSD classes, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against NSD, Virginia Keast, staff and instructors for any injuries or damages (known or unknown), property damage or loss of any kind that I may sustain as a result of participating in any NSD class.
5. This is a legally binding Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue (collectively “Release”) agreement with NSD, Virginia Keast, staff and instructors for any injury, death, property damage or loss of any kind caused by my voluntary participation in any NSD class. This Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue is made voluntarily by me, the Releaser, on my own behalf, and on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators, and legal representatives.
6. I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge NSD, Virginia Keast, staff and instructors from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
I have read the above release, waiver of liability and assumption of risk, fully understand its contents and understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue. I acknowledge that I am making this agreement freely and voluntarily and intend by checking the box to the complete and unconditional release of all liability. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above. This agreement remains in effect for as long as I participate in any NSD classes offered by NSD, Virginia Keast, staff and instructors, and beyond. I agree that New Zealand law will apply to any action relating to this waiver.